Wedding Insurance: Protecting Your Special Day To The Fullest
Your big day is almost here! While you may think that you have considered everything and have made all the proper arrangements, couples rarely think about what could go wrong. How could the wedding go on if the venue burnt down the night before the big day? What if the cake is destroyed after gusty winds? What if the groom becomes severely ill and cannot make it down the aisle? While you may want to avoid the unthinkable, it is important to have these considerations and obtain protection against these unfortunate possibilities.
When it comes to wedding season and wedding insurance, the importance of this coverage cannot be stressed enough. Wedding insurance provides you with peace of mind that should the worst happen, you will be covered and your perfect day will be able to carry on.
Wedding Insurance Coverages Include:
- Site – Sometimes coverage for the ceremony and reception sites are already included in the price you pay, so be sure to double check before opting for more coverage. When you opt for wedding insurance, it includes coverage to the site so that you will be able to either reschedule or relocate should a fire, electrical outage, or another covered peril cause a problem.
- Weather – Any weather hindrances will also be covered under your wedding insurance policy, so you do not have to worry if it rains on your parade.
- Vendor No-Show – How could your wedding carry on without someone who is essential to the wedding, such as the caterer or officiant? With wedding insurance, you can rest assured any incidents like this will be covered.
- Sickness/Injury – If anyone essential to the wedding, including the bride and groom, suffer from an injury or illness, it will be covered by your wedding insurance policy.
- Military/Job – Sometimes we are called to duty and have no option but to comply. If this happens to you, your wedding insurance policy will cover the cost of postponing or relocating the wedding.
Serving Beaumont, Calimesa, Banning, Redlands, and surrounding Southern California cities, contact Little & Sons Insurance Group for all of your California wedding insurance needs.