Reasons Why You May Be Rejected For Life Insurance
The importance of having a personalized life insurance policy cannot be emphasized enough. Without a life insurance policy, you have no guarantee of the future well-being of those you love most. However, there are many “instant life insurance denial clauses” that may be deterring you from accomplishing this vital task. Gathered is a list of the top reasons why you may get turned down for life insurance:
- Individuals with specific health conditions are often turned down for life insurance if they wait until they have become ill to purchase this coverage. This is one of the reasons why it is extremely important to obtain this coverage earlier on in life.
- Those who partake in activities considered to be high risk often have difficulty obtaining life insurance, let alone affordable coverage. These activities include cave diving, sky diving, extensive international traveling, and being involved in the military.
- Many financial aspects have an influence on your ability to obtain life insurance coverage. For one, if you are requesting a policy that does not reflect your income level, you can expect a rejection letter to follow. Likewise, those who have filed for a Chapter 7 bankruptcy almost always get rejected for life insurance.
- Your reckless driving on the roads will have an effect on your life insurance coverage, especially if you have a DUI on your driving record. Whether you are rejected for coverage or offered expensive coverage will be dependent on the number of DUIs you have had in a certain time period.
- Likewise, if you have an extensive criminal record, you may have trouble getting life insurance. This will be dependent on your charges, of course.
Serving Banning, Beaumont, Calimesa, Redlands, and surrounding California areas, contact Little & Sons Insurance Group for all of your life insurance needs. There are many different types of life insurance policies, and our experienced team of professionals will help you determine which type would best protect your future needs.