Are you one of the many individuals who find pleasure in collecting classic cars? If so, your method of storing your beautiful car is imperative. Your classic car deserves a garage made for storing such a precious item. Gathered are some helpful tips so that you can provide your classic car with a safe haven:
- Most importantly, if you have a classic car, you must store it in a garage. Your car does not deserve to sit out in the sun and rain.
- You must treat your classic car as you would a bad knee. They deserve a warming environment that has proper insulation. Install basic fiberglass batt insulation in your garage to keep the cold air from trickling in. You may also want to add weather stripping to you garage door to keep cold air out from all directions.
- The last thing you want is for someone to slip on a tool while admiring your car and damaging it with their fall. Create an organized hook system where everything can be stored. Your garage should be free of clutter at all times.
- You deserve a high quality work bench to conduct all of your restorations and maintenance.
- If you do not have any overhead lighting in your garage you should strongly consider installing some. When you are able to see all angles of your car in direct light, you can better maintain your beautiful car.
- Your classic car deserves to be treated well. Therefore, it is important that you provide it with the highest quality of products.
- Most importantly, you must have working fire alarms, sprinklers, and a non-expired fire extinguisher. You must always be prepared for an emergency.
us today and allow us to determine the best insurance option for your beautiful classic car. With locations in both Banning and Beaumont, California, the insurance experts at Little & Sons Insurance Services can guide you in all of your Calimesa classic car insurance needs.