To Buy New Or Used – That Is The Question
New Vs. Used Cars
Those in the market for a new ride have a handful of planning measures on their hands. If you are still going through the internal debate of whether to buy a new car or a used car, allow these helpful car-buying tips to assist in your decision-making:
Why to Buy New
- When you purchase a new ride, you will not be subjected to expensive maintenance expenses. This new car will not need new tires, an exhaust system, a battery, or brakes for a couple years into your ownership.
- You will have the luxury of being protected by warranty coverage. This means that anything that goes wrong with your car, other than standard wear-and-tear, will be covered under your manufacturer’s warranty.
- In the event that you unknowingly purchase a lemon, there are now state lemon laws that give you legal recourse. Therefore, if you have a serious problem with your new ride, you can receive reimbursement for your lemon.
- Typically, new cars come with automatic roadside assistance coverage, meaning you can receive peace of mind knowing you will be able to call for a safe ride home should your car become inoperable.
Why to Buy Used
- Often, purchasing a used vehicle from a certified pre-owned program could allow you to drive off the lot with a used car that feels just like new! This is a great way to purchase the luxury car of your dreams without having to pay non-depreciated prices.
- When you purchase a used car from a certified pre-owned dealership, you will be able to look through the vehicle history and report to determine if this ride is reliable. Over the years, used vehicles have gained recognition for their improved reliability.
Feel free to download and utilize the auto crash test tool by clicking here! This free tool allows you to enhance the car shopping experience so that you can purchase a car with a high safety rating. Serving Beaumont, Banning, Calimesa, and Redlands, contact Little & Sons Insurance Group for all of your California auto insurance needs.