7 Ways to Honor Veterans This Coming Veterans Day
Recognizing Our Veterans and Troops on Veterans Day
Americans celebrate Veterans Day in the fall, honoring the service of all U.S. veterans, both living and dead. In fact, many of the celebrations on Veteran’s day often place a special emphasis on thanking all living U.S. military veterans. This November 11th, take some time to honor the veterans in your area. Here are a few ideas to get started.
- Display the American flag on your home or yard to show your support of veterans and their service.
- If you see a veteran in uniform, simply say thank you to them.
- Use your social media accounts to celebrate Veterans Day and recognize the service of all veterans.
- If you know of an elderly veteran in your local community, ask him or her if you can help them, whether it’s running some errands or assisting in a small home project.
- Strike up a conversation with a disabled or homeless veteran and listen to their experiences.
- Visit a retirement home and give thanks to the veterans there. You may even get a story or two out of them!
- Learn more about the challenges veterans face and how they helped shape America.
To all our American heroes, the team at Little & Sons Insurance Services thank you for your service to our country. For all of your insurance needs, contact the experts at Little & Sons Insurance Services.