Valentine’s Day Recipe: White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
When it comes to Valentine’s Day, a homemade dessert can turn your good night into a sweet night.
If you like cheesecake, then you are going to love this recipe. Valentine’s Day is a day in which we can let our significant other know how much we love them and is usually filled with roses and sweets. A white chocolate raspberry cheesecake is the perfect dessert for this wonderful day. If you want to surprise your significant other with this delicious dessert, here is the recipe that your Valentine’s Day requires.
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
Prep Time: 10 hours
Calories: 412 (per serving)
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the cookie crumbs, melted butter, and 3 tablespoons of sugar. Press and spread the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Take a saucepan and combine 2 tablespoons of sugar, cornstarch, and water. Bring this to a boil and continue to boil for about 5 minutes–or until the sauce is thick. Strain the sauce through a strainer in order to remove the seeds.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Inside of a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt the white chocolate and mix with half-and-half, stirring until smooth.
- Use a large bowl and mix together the cream cheese and half-cup (1/2) of sugar until smooth. Blend the vanilla and melted white chocolate. Pour half the batter over the crust. Add 3 tablespoons of raspberry sauce over the batter. Pour the remaining batter over the sauce and again add 3 tablespoons of raspberry sauce. Swirl this batter to create the famed marble effect.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until the filling is set. Protect with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
We at Little & Sons Insurance Group hope you are able to bake this delicious white chocolate raspberry cheesecake as a great Valentine’s Day recipe. For help finding the right insurance in Redlands, California, and the surrounding cities, contact the insurance professionals at Little & Sons Insurance Services today.