Protect Your Property with
Homeowners Insurance in Palm Springs, CA
Buying a home will be one of your largest investments. You have spent a lot of time and money making your home into a sanctuary for yourself, family, and belongings. Naturally, you should protect it as best as you can. Without adequate protection, one single incident, such as a fire or burglary, can have a devastating impact on your wallet and property. Insurance can’t stop accidents from happening, but it can help put things back the way they were. Our homeowners insurance in Palm Springs, CA offers extensive coverage with flexible options to suit your needs.
Homeowners Insurance Coverage
Standard homeowners insurance will cover the following:
- Protection for your home. Property or Dwelling coverage typically pays to repair or rebuild your property if it is damaged or destroyed by a covered peril, such as a fire, windstorm, hail, or vandalism.
- Protection for you and others. Personal Liability covers you if someone is injured on your property and you are to blame. Keep in mind to consider how much money you make and the value of your assets when choosing your liability limits. Your coverage should be high enough to protect your assets if you are sued.
- Medical coverage. This portion of your policy covers medical expenses for guests if they are injured on your property.
- Protection for your possessions. Your beloved home is filled with furniture, clothing, electronics, and other items that mean a lot to you. Your home insurance will help to replace these items if they are lost, stolen or destroyed because of a covered peril.
- Additional living expenses. If you need to move out of your home temporarily because your home was damaged by a covered loss, your policy will help to pay for your additional living expenses. This helps with hotel rooms, restaurant, and laundry expenses while living away from home.
At Little & Sons Insurance Agency, we tailor coverage to your needs. That means we offer additional protection for homeowners who need it. We can help protect your high-value belongings, safeguard your property from earthquake damage, and more so that you can have peace of mind you’re protected.
Our agents are well-versed in insuring all types of properties and homeowners. Whether you rent a condo, own a house or several properties, we can help. Make sure to contact us when you are ready to secure reliable home insurance in Palm Springs, CA.