Festive and Fun Recipe: Reese’s Chewy Chocolate Cookies
Whip Up These Cookies for Festive Fun
The kids are ready for the holidays and there’s no better way to keep them entertained than by getting them baking in the kitchen. Instead of whipping up the festive sugar cookies this year, try something new – and just as delicious! Read on for the recipe for Reese’s chewy chocolate cookies.
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups butter, softened (2 1/2 sticks)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 2/3 cups Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In a large bowl cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and beat well with butter mixture. Gradually add flour mixture until mixed well. Stir in peanut butter chips.
3. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet or silicone baking mat.
Happy holidays, from our family to yours. Serving Banning and the surrounding cities in California, contact us for assistance with all your insurance needs.