Enjoy This Slider Recipe to Kick Off Football Season
Slider Recipe for Return of Football
Football season is back! There’s nothing quite like kicking back and enjoying good food when the game kicks off. So that you don’t miss out on some of this year’s great offerings, choose to whip up these delicious sliders for the next match! They’re easy to make, delicious, and will satisfy every football fan around the TV.
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 large onion quartered
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 20oz cans of jackfruit in water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- In a small bowl mix together brown sugar, salt, paprika, pepper, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, ground mustard and cayenne pepper. Rub all over jackfruit.
- Add jackfruit to the slow cooker. Add the onions along the sides. Add cider vinegar and sugar.
- Cook on low for 12 hours. Shred with two forks. Serve on buns.
We hope that you and your family have a safe and enjoyable football season! For all of your insurance needs, contact the experts at Little & Sons Insurance Services.