Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
This Thanksgiving, bake the perfect dessert for your friends and family that will leave them wanting more.
Are you a fan of cheesecake? What about pumpkin pie? If you answered yes to both of these questions, then get ready for the combination of a lifetime: double layer pumpkin cheesecake recipe. This recipe is sure to put all of your Thanksgiving guests into the much-talked-about “food coma.” Here is how you can bake this delicious double layer pumpkin cheesecake with this delicious and easy-to-follow recipe.
Preparation time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Take a large bowl and mix only the following ingredients: cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla and beat until smooth. Then blend in the eggs one at a time.
- Remove 1 cup of batter and spread onto the bottom of the crust.
- Add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently until the mixture is blended well.
- Bake in the oven for about 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set. Allow to cool, then place in the fridge for 3 hours or overnight.
- Cover with whipped cream before you serve for the best experience.
We at Little & Sons Insurance Group hope you are able to bake this delicious double layer pumpkin cheesecake. For help finding the right insurance in Redlands, California, and the surrounding cities, contact the insurance professionals at Little & Sons Insurance Services today.