Dirtbike Season is Here Yet Again!
With the onset of another dirtbike season, you need to ensure your bikes and riding gear are ready for the excitement ahead. This includes adequate insurance coverage to meet your needs.
Even though dirtbikes are not street legal, insurance is still important to protect your investment. Because there are many forms of coverage, you can customize your policy to suit your individual need. Some of the most common coverage options include:
- Theft protection – to include theft from your home or utility trailer
- Comprehensive insurance – for protection against fire, vandalism, theft or damage as a result of natural acts (tornados, hail, etc.)
- Collision coverage – covers damages to your bike if you’re prone to crashing against fence posts, trees, etc.
- Custom accessories – covers additional accessories or equipment added to your bike after purchasing
- Roadside Assistance – protects you if you get stranded in some remote off road location or require mechanical repairs.
With Glamis Sand Dunes opening mid-October, you want to be well prepared for holiday and weekend riding. Glamis is one of the most popular dirtbike destinations in California and the place to be for dirtbike excitement and fun.
For more information about dirtbike insurance in California, contact Little and Sons Insurance. By calling the Beaumont or Banning offices, you can get a quote today!