How to Make the Best Ice Cream Sandwich
Ice cream sandwiches are the best way to complete any meal and have the perfect dessert.
The only thing that can make warm chocolate chip cookies taste and feel better is a scoop of ice cream, wedged between it and another gooey cookie. Ice cream and cookies may be delicious on their own merit, but when they decide to combine their powers and work together as a team they, like Voltron, make themselves into an unstoppable force of delicious hot and cold sweetness known as the ice cream sandwich. Below is the recipe for making the best ice cream sandwich.
- Cookie dough
- Tub of ice cream
The best part about making ice cream sandwiches is that you are not restricted to the kind of cookie dough nor the ice cream. You can get chocolate chip, Macadamia nut, etc. And you can get whatever ice cream you want. The choice is yours.
Ice cream spade, large metal spoon, or spatula
- Bake the batch of cookies, but it’s important to under-bake them. It’s about 14 minutes at 350 degrees F for chocolate chip cookies.
- Let the cookies cool for no more than 5 minutes.
- Take your ice cream out of the freezer after the 5 minutes have passed.
- Shave the ice cream in strips, not in chunks.
- Gently lay the strips of ice cream on your bottom cookie. You must do this quickly as you don’t want the ice cream to melt. Then quickly add the top cookie
- Eat the sandwich.
- Repeat steps 1-6.
We at Little & Sons Insurance Group hope you are able to cook this delicious dessert for all of your hot summer day dinners! (Well, maybe not all of them.) For help finding the right insurance in Redlands, California and the surrounding cities, contact the insurance professionals at Little & Sons Insurance Services today.