Updating Your Home Inventory & Reviewing Your Insurance
Homeowner Tasks Not To Neglect
The New Year can often be a hectic time for homeowners as there are so many tasks that must be completed in order to foster a successful start to 2015. Two homeowner tasks that you simply cannot afford to neglect are updating your home inventory and having an annual review of your insurance policies. We want you to be receiving the coverage you deserve in every corner of your life, especially your home, which is why we have gathered a few helpful tips so that updating your home inventory and insurance policies does not have to be a daunting task:
Annual Insurance Review
In order to feel confident in your insurance coverage, you must know exactly what coverage you have and how it works. Compiled are a few questions to ask your insurance agent as you confirm adequate homeowners’ insurance coverage:
- If I needed to rebuild my home today, does my policy provide me with enough coverage to do so?
- Do my recent home improvement projects have an effect on my policy?
- Do I have enough coverage for my outdoor appliances and newly remodeling landscaping?
- Are my valuable possessions covered? Do I need scheduled personal property coverage?
- Are there any discounts I qualify for that I am not currently utilizing?
Home Inventory Update
- In today’s technological world, it is important that we utilize the convenience technology, devices, and the Internet provides. The same goes for updating your home inventory. Did you know that you could download free inventory software by clicking here that will allow you immediate and convenient access to your inventory whenever you are in need?
- Make sure to add any new purchases of 2014 to your home inventory. This includes minimal items and large items of value.
- Most importantly, try to remain current with your home inventory so that this does not become a daunting task year after year.
Are you ready to update your home inventory? Feel free to download and utilize the free inventory software by clicking here! This free software allows you to access your home inventory anytime, from anywhere! Serving Beaumont, Banning, Calimesa, and Redlands, contact Little & Sons Insurance Group for all of your California homeowners’ insurance needs.