Ways to Plan for Valentine’s Day
Treat Your Loved One This Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is almost upon us, and if you don’t have anything planned for your special one, now is the time to ensure you get something together. Valentine’s Day is not just the day to pick up a sweet card, but it’s about showing the ones you love some love! Luckily, this holiday is popular in stores, restaurants, and cities, making planning something for your special someone a snap!
- Pick up some Valentine’s Day flowers or get them delivered to your partner’s work so that they are surprised with a lovely bunch of fresh flowers.
- Head to Guy’s Italian Restaurant, renowned for being a family-friendly and romantic spot to get some delicious homemade food.
- Go to The Banning Museum to celebrate Valentine’s Day over tea and tunes! You’ll get to enjoy an elegant luncheon and a special selection of teas, live music, and a special exhibit of Victorian souvenirs in the Visitor Center.
- Make reservations at Victor’s Restaurant and Bar to enjoy a superb meal with a warming atmosphere.
- Visit Wildwood Canyon State Park to spend time together in nature and enjoy hiking and biking. The location also contains numerous wild animals and oak trees for those who are seeking picture-perfect photo opportunities.
- Order some delicious gourmet chocolate treats by Compares Chocolatier in Los Angeles. This handmade organic chocolate trumps any grocery store set you can pick up for your loved one.
How are you spending Valentine’s Day with your special one? Let us know! If you are looking for the insurance coverage you’ll need for the coming year, contact us. Serving Banning and the neighboring cities in California, our dedicated team is ready to assist you with all your insurance needs.