Quick and Easy Super Bowl Snack Recipe
Spicy Breaded Cauliflower Bites
Are you getting ready for the big Super Bowl season? If so, you’re likely to be contemplating which snacks you want to include in your game-watching. Luckily, we have just the recipe! These super spicy breaded cauliflower bites will be on fire at your Super Bowl party! To wow the guests around your TV, check out the recipe below.
For the batter:
- 2 to 3 Tbsp hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 to 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 to 3/4 tsp cayenne/red chili powder
- 5 tsp garlic powder
- 5 tsp onion powder
- 5 to 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 5 to 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a bowl, mix everything except cauliflower for the batter. If the batter is too thin, add more flour or starch.
- In another shallow bowl, mix everything under breadcrumb coating.
- Dip cauliflower in the batter, then coat in breadcrumbs and place on parchment lined sheet. (use gloves or a fork. the batter is spicy).
- Drizzle any remaining batter on the cauliflower. Spray oil.
- Bake at pre-heated 425 degrees F for 25 minutes or until a toothpick goes through the cauliflower easily. Serve warm.
From the insurance professionals at Little & Sons Insurance Services, we hope that you and your guests enjoy this snack at your Super Bowl party. For help finding the right insurance in Banning, Beaumont, Calimesa, Redlands, and the surrounding California area, contact us today.